Lightning Protection Systems
Lightning protection systems (LPS) for wind turbines
The key to PolyTech’s Lightning Protection Systems (LPS) is our specially formulated polyurethane components with excellent lightning strike resistant qualities. The components provide very high dielectric properties and thermally stability as well as a very high mechanical strength; making it the ideal choice in lightning strikes resistance.
PolyTech acts as a full service provider for LPS supplying complete solutions from design and validation to high volume manufacturing with worldwide deliveries.
Certified to IEC 61400-24-standards.
All of our wind power lightning strike protection systems are designed using state-of-the-art analysis tools and techniques and thoroughly high voltage tested to levels over and above those mandated by our customers and international standards
Examples from our lightning strike protection systems (LPS) portfolio:
- Aerodynamic Blade Tip Receptors with integrated internal electrical isolation
- Tip to blade interface protection
- Side receptor array systems with integrated internal isolation
- Blade Surface Protection
- High Capability Cable
- High Voltage Low Corona Down Conductor Systems
- Blade to Hub Current transfer systems
- PolyTech custom LPS cable