Leading Edge Protection (LEP)
ELLE - Superior performance and durability
PolyTech's ELLE (Ever Lasting Leading Edge) is a soft shell applied to the blade leading edge - a market-leading design to protect blades from performance-reducing erosion caused by environmental factors like rain, hail, sun, particles etc.
We have addressed the challenge of leading edge protection from af holistic point of view and developed a unique 360° solution - offering unmatched performance and taking into account all issues of functionality, ease of application, robustness etc.
- Reducing COE
- Optimizing AEP
- Wide weather window 2°C to 40°C, 30-90% rH
- Robust installation process
- Fully traceable with laser marked QR code
- No HSE hazards
- Rain erosion testing according to ASTM G73-10
- Pristine test specimens - 100 hours without damage
- Pre-damaged test specimens - 30 hours without additional damage
- Aged in combination with cyclic UV/Salt spray/Low Temp. exposure according to ISO 20340 - 30 hours without damage
- Tape and seal adhesion on various substrates according to ASTM 3330
- Installed track record
Do not hesitate to contact Kenneth Iversen (OEM) or Torsten F. Pedersen (Aftermarket) for further information.