Our vision at PolyTech A/S is to become the preferred full-service supplier of complex, prefabricated solutions and high-quality products for demanding industries, for use in extreme environments.
We work in close collaboration with our customers throughout the value chain; developing ideas, products and processes.
Meticulous management of our quality is an important means of achieving high customer satisfaction. PolyTech undertakes to live up to the quality policy by:
- helping to develop, manufacture and deliver durable products that fulfil agreed specifications, through close collaboration with our customers. We undertake to work proactively towards improving products and services, relative to the customer’s expectations and we aim for a zero-per cent error rate in our deliveries.
- the establishment, fulfilment and maintenance of agreed requirements as stipulated by stakeholders and relevant legislation, as well as the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO TS 29001, ISO IEC 17025 and ISO 14001.
- ensuring that management and employee competences are at all times sufficient to fulfil the assigned tasks, and that all employees understand and are motivated to satisfy the stipulated quality and environmental requirements.
- ensuring that management and employees at all times possess the required knowledge about existing policies and procedures relating to their own work area and that they contribute to improvements and optimisations.
- ensuring that the company’s development, production and testing are all implemented in accordance with stipulated requirements and services, demonstrating their compliance with the method-specified quality requirements for the tests.
- the establishment of quality targets and their ongoing evaluation by management, with feedback from employees. We undertake to implement ongoing optimisations and to reduce waste.
Quality objectives in general
- Quality targets are established and evaluated by management.
- We undertake to work towards improving products and services, relative to the customer’s expectations and we aim for a zero-per cent error rate in our deliveries.
- We undertake to implement ongoing optimisations and to reduce waste.
Quality objectives for the individual
- REMEMBER YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES As a Polytech employee, you are required to act in a professional manner; you are responsible for the quality of the work you perform and you should continually contribute with ideas for innovative improvements and optimisations.
- QUALITY REQUIRES PLANNING As a Polytech employee, you must assess whether the methods, processes and products that you use create value and provide the agreed quality as stipulated.
- INSTRUCT YOUR EMPLOYEES ABOUT QUALITY In your capacity as one of PolyTech's managers, you are required to maintain and reinforce your team’s awareness of quality issues. Individual employees must be familiar with stipulated statutory, quality and environmental requirements.
- KEEP UP-TO-DATE As a Polytech employee, you must be qualified and responsible, dynamic and motivated to perform your working tasks. The right training and education are the key to attaining the required skills, expertise and competencies.