- Which categories of personal data are collected by PolyTech?
- How is your personal data processed by PolyTech?
- How is your personal data stored at PolyTech?
- To whom is your personal data disclosed by PolyTech?
- Your rights
At PolyTech, we value your security. When receiving, collecting or in any other way processing personal data, we do so responsibly, respecting your privacy and taking into account technical and organizational measures suitable to secure your data and avoid that it falls into the hands of unauthorized parties. The policy below describes this processing in detail.
We regularly update this policy to ensure that it is compliant with current regulations. You will find the time of our latest update at the bottom of this policy.
Should the policy give rise to any questions or do you wish to make use of one of your rights, please contact PolyTech at email@example.com
If you wish to learn more about personal data and current regulation in relation to personal data, please go to the homepage of the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk
Which categories of personal data are collected by PolyTech?
What is personal data?
Any information relating to a person is personal data, e.g. contact information, personal registration number and IP address.
When in contact with PolyTech, we collect your personal data under differing circumstances depending on whether you have applied for a job, are a customer or business partner or you are visiting this homepage.
The personal data collected can be summarized into three categories:
- Data you give to us
Which data you give to us depends on our relation. If you are a job applicant, you will usually give us a lot of data relevant for us when evaluating you as a candidate – such as contact information, pictures and everything in the application material. If you are a customer or a business partner, you will usually provide less personal data, such as contact information and what follows from your correspondence with our employees.
- Data we get from third parties
Data from third parties includes data that you have made available on various platforms, e.g. your public LinkedIn profile or your public profiles in other social media or your business card. This category also includes data received from your municipality or your place of education in relation to entering a contract as trainee or apprentice.
- Data we get from cookies
Data collected via our cookies could be how you have used the homepage, if you have changed any settings on the homepage, your IP-address etc.
How is your personal data processed by PolyTech?
At PolyTech, we limit our use of your personal data to what is necessary for our relationship, where we have a legitimate interest or where you have given us your consent to process your data in a specific context.
If you have applied for a job, we collect and review the material you’ve sent in order for us to asses whether you’re eligible for a specific position. This is a necessary part of the recruitment process.
If you’re a customer or business partner, it’s necessary for us to communicate with you in order to provide our service or corporate.
How is your personal data stored at PolyTech?
At PolyTech, we store your data safely. We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to secure all the data collected by you. This data is stored only as long as necessary for us to meet the purpose of collecting it. So, when our purpose is met, your data will be erased.
To whom is your personal data disclosed by PolyTech?
At PolyTech, we never disclose your data to anyone, who is not an integrated part of PolyTech’s business nor to third countries. Certain tasks such as the collection of job applications are performed by Processors on behalf of PolyTech as a Controller. Processors are only legally able to access and process your personal data on PolyTech’s documented instruction and can only legitimately pursue the specific purposes determined by PolyTech. Conclusively, Processors cannot process your data for their own purposes.
Regardless of your relationship with PolyTech you, as a Data subject, enjoy the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to access the personal data we have collected about you and receive information about the processing of this data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to have incorrect or incomplete data about you corrected.
- Right to erasure – as an outset, you have the right to have your personal data erased if certain conditions in the General Data Protection Regulation have been met.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted if one of several certain conditions in the General Data Protection Regulation have been met.
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your personal data and have them sent from one Data Controller to another.
- Right to object – you have the right to object against an otherwise legitimate processing of your personal data.
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- Right to withdraw a consent at any time – where processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any point in time.
Do you wish to make a complaint regarding PolyTech’s processing of your data? You can either complain directly to us by contacting PolyTech A/S at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. You will find their contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk