Code of Conduct Statement
The PolyTech code of conduct sets forth standards for ethical business behavior to prevent corruption and/or indecent behavior. The code defines the general rules that shall be observed in the order to comply with our ethical standard for good business behavior.
The PolyTech code of conduct is based on the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact; we are hereby committed to work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery, and operate in a responsible way in areas of human rights, labour and the environment.
1. PolyTech supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
2. Make sure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses
3. PolyTech upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
5. The effective abolition of child labour
6. The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
7. PolyTech supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
8. Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
9. Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10. PolyTech works against corruption in all forms, including extortion and bribery